News & Events
- Lemieux to Lead Oregon and Washington Sales
- PSS Supplies Campbell County Memorial Hospital in Wyoming
- Dixie Regional Medical Center Receives Horton Ambulance
- Bigfork Fire Department Receives Horton from PSS
- PSS Supplies Kane EMS Utah with Horton
- Washakie County EMS in Wyoming Orders Ambulance
- PSS Provides Ambulance to Juab County Utah
- PSS Receives Order from Piute County Utah EMS
Horton Pre-Engineered Series
Horton’s Pre-Engineered (PE) Series offers a unique opportunity for our customers to purchase a well-equipped, ready-for-delivery vehicle at an attractive price-point. All PE Series vehicles are tested to the same Horton standards and supported by an extensive service network.
Standard features include: all LED lighting, multiplexed electronics, CPR seat cabinet wall, three-point safety attendant seat, avonite countertops, ducted heat/air conditioning, wood-free, all aluminum and composite interior. Post-build customizable options include: sharps waste container, cab console extension, cabinet dividers, paint and lettering.
Every PE Series vehicle starts with an all-white color scheme, allowing customized color, stripes, graphics, and lettering to match department branding.
Model options include:
- 300 PE Series with Type 1 or Type 3 configuration (short and long models) available in the Ford F250 with 149” module or the Ford E350 (Chevy 350) with 169” module. (Link here to review model types)
- 600 PE Services includes the benefits HOPS occupant protection system for rollover crashes and is offered as a 603 PR Type 1 Ford 250 (167” module) with two or four-wheel drive or the 553 PE Type 3 series (169” module) with a Ford E450 chassis. (Link here to review model types)