762 South Redwood Road,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
(801) 977-3961 office
(801) 975-4373 fax
1450 East Buckeye Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
(623) 240-4700 office
(623) 240-4723 fax
News & Events
- Lemieux to Lead Oregon and Washington Sales
- PSS Supplies Campbell County Memorial Hospital in Wyoming
- Dixie Regional Medical Center Receives Horton Ambulance
- Bigfork Fire Department Receives Horton from PSS
- PSS Supplies Kane EMS Utah with Horton
- Washakie County EMS in Wyoming Orders Ambulance
- PSS Provides Ambulance to Juab County Utah
- PSS Receives Order from Piute County Utah EMS
As one of the largest emergency vehicle and equipment companies in the Intermountain West, Professional Sales and Services (PSS) specializes in retailing and servicing emergency vehicles to meet your exacting standards and specifications.
In 1972, PSS founder Gene Moffitt served as a sales representative for the Superior line of raised-roof ambulances, popular during the 1960’s and for Stoner Ambulance of San Diego, California and Modulance Ambulance Corporation of Grand Prairie, Texas.
By 1979, Moffitt established a partnership with Horton Ambulance of Grove City, Ohio, which continues today after more than 35 years. As the leader in ambulance manufacturing, Horton has pushed the limits of technology, innovation and quality.
Professional Sales and Services offers innovative, reliable and high quality emergency equipment and vehicle solutions to ambulance, fire and EMS rescue companies. We have an exclusive partnership with Horton Emergency Vehicles. In addition, we offer a full range of accessories from radios, computers, sirens, cameras, GPS, radar and other electrical components used in all emergency response situations.
We are dedicated to the safety and security of emergency workers by offering dependable public safety solutions. We value our business relationship with you and your organization and look forward to serving you.